We are happy for you to send your unwanted items back to us, provided the return is initiated within 28 days of your order being received and the following are met:
- All items must be in a good, resalable condition, with all original packaging and contents intact.
- Authorisation has been sought before the goods are returned (please see contact information).
- A Return of Goods form (or purchase details ) is included with the return.
- Return carriage costs are covered by the customer (in addition, the original postage charge will be deducted from the refund)
Sending Your Order Back
- Please contact us as soon as possible to inform us of your wish to return an order.
- Securely package the goods so they will not be damaged during transit.
- Include our Return of Goods form (or similar document) with your return.
Alternatively fill out the following Returns Form.
Large or Heavy Items
Some items that are unusually large or heavy may need to be collected directly by a courier, rather than returned via the Post Office.
Our collections are organised through DPD and are charged at £10.00. Please contact us for more details.