Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Cuthberts.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com)
Terms & Conditions
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Cuthberts Toys Ltd.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in change or cancel an order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them. Please follow the procedure set out in our returns policy.
Terms and Conditions for Vouchers (Purchased Online)
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Vouchers can be used online only.
- Vouchers can be used on any item currently available on the website.
- Online promotional voucher codes must be redeemed online by the expiry date. They cannot be redeemed in-store, over the telephone, or on out other online platforms.
- Online vouchers cannot be sold or transferred.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the order is less than the value of the promotional code, no monetary can be refunded..
- If a promotional code/gift card is not received and we are not informed until after the code/gift card has expired, we will not issue a new code/gift card as reasonable time has elapsed to request replacement.
- If an order is cancelled a replacement code/gift card will not be issued unless we are at fault for the order being cancelled i.e. an item ordered becomes unavailable for delivery through no error on the customers behalf and the order has to be cancelled, we would under these circumstances offer a replacement code/gift card.
- Promotional codes can be used in conjunction with other offers.
Terms and Conditions for Click and Collect
- Store collections will be available for collection within 30 minutes of the order being placed.
- Orders placed online and not selected for store collection may not be available for collection unless confirmed by the selected store.
- Limited items on our website are only available for payment online and collection in store.
- A selected range of the Micro Scooters are not available for sale online only and will only be sold via our click and collect option.